Divecom Marine’s experienced team of diver technicians are ready to respond at anytime, anywhere and on any type of vessel. After years of experience, we know the various situations ships can encounter. Divecom Marine’s diver technicians are dedicated to providing the safest and best solution for any kind of issue.
Ships maintenance includes all techniques to maintain the under waterline part of the ship in good condition.
- Underwater hull cleaning
- Propeller polishing
- Sea-chest cleaning
- Underwater surveys
In case the divers find some issue on the hull, most small repairs may be done afloat.
- Repairs may be conducted under class attendance, allowing vessel to avoid costly dry-docking and minimize operating losses.
- Underwater welding/cutting
- Net or rope removal from propeller shaft
- Anodes replacement afloat
- Underwater paint repair
- Underwater sounder change